Additional equipment required
No additional equipment is required – everything should be in the studios or conference rooms. Occasionally, the TV stands are moved to another space, if there is no TV in the space when you arrive, please contact Facilities who will bring a TV to the room.
Steps to take
1. Ensure that the power strip is connected to a live power source.
The TV should have a 4-way multi socket into which the TV and DVD player should already be plugged.
2. Using the remote control, turn on the TV and change the source input to ‘HDMI 1’.
NOTE: If there is no remote or the TV isn’t responding to the remote provided, turn on the TV & DVD by pressing the power button on the back of the TV and front of the DVD player. Use the manual controls on the back of the TV to change the source input to ‘HDMI 1’. Alternatively, additional remotes are available from the Library.
3. Press the ‘Power’ button on the top of the DVD player, and then the Eject button and insert a disc.
4. Use the remote control to PLAY, PAUSE, REWIND, EJECT.
5. The volume is controlled through the TV’s speakers, so use the VOLUME buttons on the remote (or the physical buttons on the rear of the TV) to turn the audio level up or down.