Overview of what this enables
The NDI Camera enables you to wireless feed video from a camera to a computer with very minimal latency. The laptop can then be connected to a display such as a projector or TV, and the feed shown or manipulated using software (we would recommend Isadora).
What should be included:
- 1 x Mevo NDI Camera (with power adapter)
- 1 x Wireless Router (with power adapter)
Instructions for use
The order that the devices are turned on or connected is very important.
- Plug in the router, and turn it on (there is a button on the rear of the router). Lights should appear/flash that indicates that it is powered on.
- Wait a few minutes.
- From the Laptop – connect to the router’s Wireless network
- This is written on the top of the router, and is usually AV_NDI_5G.
- The password to connect is shown on the top of the router.
- If a window appears on the laptop stating “The network cable is unplugged”, you can just close the window.
- Please note that the router does not allow any internet access. If you need to connect to the internet, for example to download files onto the computer, please ensure you have done this prior to connecting to the NDI router.
- Turn on the Mevo camera (there is a button on the rear of the camera). It should make an audible beep and the lights on the rear should flash before becoming constant (to indicate the battery level of the camera). Once the camera is operational, a green light should appear on the front (which should turn red once the camera is connected).
- Open up the Isadora patch.